Sling 30 Day Promotional Offer
- Redeem a 30 free promotional offer associated with Sling TV
- Sling.com/Promo is managed by Sling TV LLC
- In order to activate the promotion the user MUST have the promotional code
The Sling 30 day free promotion is commonly found on
Best Buy receipts. The promotional code should be 17 characters long and will consist of both numbers and letters. If any issues occur while redeeming the code please dial toll free 888-237-8289. Those who already have a Sling account can still redeem the code as long as they have not redeemed a Sling promotion in the past.
PLEASE NOTE after the free trial has ended the customers credit card (used at the time of Sling sign up) will be charged monthly for applicable subscription until the service is cancelled.
Best Buy www.Sling.com/Promo Notes
- For new Sling customers ONLY
- Only available to customers in the United States and certain programs may be unavailable due to programmer restrictions or blackouts
- Best Buy and Sling reserve the right to terminate this promotion at any time
- Sling offers no long term contracts and prides themselves in no hidden fees
- Some local channels including FOX, NBC, ABC, Univision and UniMás are only available in select markets
- Sling competes with Charter Cable and
Sling Free 30 Dat Redemption Instructions
- Visit the promotional URL (i.e. Sling.com/Promo)
- Enter the code provided on the Best Buy receipt
- Create a Sling account
- Enjoy 30 free days of free Sling TV
Please note those who do not want Sling TV beyond the free 30 days will want to cancel their subscription in order to avoid being charged monthly fees. Programming fees are charged monthly in advance and no credits or refunds will be issued for partial or prepaid months after cancellation.
Popular channels offered via Sling TV include ESPN, AMC, CNN, Food Network, TNT, Travel Channel, TBS, Viceland, Bloomberg TV, and Lifetime. Higher rate Sling TV packages include NatGeo, FX, FS1, and Tru TV channels.