Citi Refund Inquiry
- Access the Refund Inquiry Home Page and FAQ
- Customers who were enrolled in AccountCare, Balance Protector, Credit Protection, Payment Safeguard, Credit Protector, PaymentAid, Citi IdentityMonitor, Watch-Guard Preferred, and/or Job Loss Protection may have received a Citibank, N.A. and Department Stores National Bank notification letter
- Those who were enrolled in one of the above programs with consent can Refund reference number can be found on the notification letter in the top right hand corner. Please note customers who received multiple notification letters will need to submit a separate claim for a potential refund or credit for each program enrolled. Customers who already submitted a claim but need to update their contact information (i.e. address or phone number) should update contact information on the . Those who would like to file a claim for benefits should dial the toll-free number on the back of their Citi credit card.
- Submitting a claim should take less than 5 minutes to complete
- Please allow up to 7 days for a response
- The claimant may be asked to provide evidence during the claim process
- Customers who lost their reference number should dial 1-888-849-1215
- Department Stores National Bank, N.A. is the issuer of Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s credit cards
The Citi Group corporate office is based at 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 United States and can be reached via phone at 212-559-1000.