EZ Pay PDC Area
- Make a payment online to the Peoria Disposal Company and Area Disposal Service
- Making a payment should take less than one minute once registered
- In order to register the user will need to provide their Peoria Disposal Company and Area Disposal Service customer number, access code, and a valid email address
The EZ Pay PDC Area service is free to use and please allow up to 2 business days for payments to be processed and posted to an Peoria Disposal Company and Area Disposal Service account via ezpay.pdcarea.com. Customers can also use the service to view an
Peoria Disposal Company and Area Disposal Service
- Serves the areas of Central Illinois, East Central Missouri, and the Midwest (to include the states of Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota
- Specializes in Yard Waste Collection, Solid Waste and Recycling and Hazardous Waste Treatment and Disposal
- Also provides large-scale clean-ups following parades, fairs, holiday events, and natural disasters as well as heavy material transportation are just some of the specialized services they offer
The company was founded by Mr. John Coulter in 1928 when he started collecting waste in the city of West Peoria, Ill.. The company was renamed in 1942 under the leadership of his three sons (Elmer, Reuben, and Melvin) to the Peoria Disposal Company (John Coulter didn’t have a say in the name change because he was deceased). Over the recent few years the firm has acquired the following waste companies:
- Wassell Sanitation located in Pittsfield, IL
- Right Way Disposal, Inc. located in New London, MO
- Melton Trucking Service located in Groveland, IL
- Shaw Disposal, Inc. in Lewistown, IL
- Armstrong Disposal Service, Inc. located in Oakford, IL.
Any questions in regards to ezpay.pdcarea.com can be directed to (309) 688-0760 or via US Mail to: 4700 N Sterling Avenue, Peoria, IL 61615.