Paperless Employee Target
- Employees who are visiting the Target Corp Team Members site for the first time will need to register for a new account
- The Target employee site is a self-service site, and has year-end tax statements for employees along with the Target e-forms center
- To create an account on the Target HR site, employees will need their employee ID number, their date of birth, and their Social Security number to validate their secure access
The Target Team Member Services offers several great benefits for employees, like the Virtual Office, which provides access to Outlook and other computer systems, Target eHR, which lets employees update their personal information, change their direct deposit information, submit a request for time off and more. There’s even a link to Bullseyeshop.com where customers can shop for themselves or for their team. To manage
Paperless Employee Target Comments
- Target team members who have forgotten their login ID for the Target corporate site can retrieve their ID as long as they have their Social Security number and their date of birth
- To retrieve a lost password for the Target HR web site, employees will need to know their user ID
- Is free to use for all Target
Information to Know About Target
- Was founded in 1902 as Goodfellow Dry Goods and opened their first Target store in 1962
- The second largest discount retail store in the United States, behind only Wal-Mart
- Has their headquarters at 1000 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55403
Target has over 1,800 stores in America, and has an emphasis on younger, image conscious shoppers opposed to Wal-Marts focus on simply having the lowest prices. Target purposely strives to differentiate themselves from their competitors like Kmart and Wal-Mart by offering upscale, trendy merchandise at still low prices.
Any questions in regards to the Paperless Employee Target service can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 800-394-1885.