US Bank Contour
- Logon to activate or manage a US Bank Contour Prepaid Visa card, to view recent transactions, see the remaining available balance, and more
- Contour prepaid debit cards are accepted anywhere Visa is taken, plus online and over the phone
- Customers can sign up to have their paycheck directly deposited to their account, and have their funds available up to 48 hours faster than with a paper check
When US Bank Contour customers sign up for a Contour prepaid Visa card, they will have the chance to customize their card by choosing one of two accent colors (either red or blue), a color that will also be on the back and even the edge of the card. Customers can choose a nickname for their card that will appear on the customer’s Contour Dashboard. If the customer wants, they can even add a specific spending area, like clothes, kids, groceries, or travel, that the card will be used for.
- Once you’ve completed your selections, it’s time to ship your card
- Choose standard shipping for free or expedited shipping for a fee
- A U.S. Bank credit or debit card is required for checkout when customizing the card
Contour gives cardholders the chance to create sub account for anyone over the age of 13. A Contour sub account holder will receive a card that spends money from the same pool at the primary account. These accounts can be added for family members, spouses, or other trusted spenders.
To contact US Bank about a Countour prepaid Visa card:
- 800 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55402