Sprint Buy Back
- By using the Sprint Buyback program, customer can send their old cell phones to be recycled (making sure they stay out of landfills)
- Sprint customers who send their old phone in for recycling can earn as much as $300 in account credit for every eligible device they send in
- An e-mail notification will be sent when Sprint processes each phone with a notice stating if it has been accepted or denied and how much payment will be issued
People who are interested in recycling their
Sprint Buy Back Comments
- If a phone was sent to a Sprint retail store for recycling, customers can contact that store to get an update on the status of their payment
- Sprint does have an online system to track recycled phones, but it only works for phones that are sent directly to Sprint (not a retail store)
- Devices must be sent to Sprint within 15 days of the prepaid envelope being printed
- Devices received after this time may be subject to a change in value offered
How do customers get payment for a phone recycled with Sprint?
Customers who do decide to recycle a phone with Sprint will receive their payment as a bill credit, usually received within three billing cycles. Phone recycled in a Sprint retail store will give the customer credit towards the purchase of a new Sprint device or towards the purchase of accessories.
To contact Sprint about recycling an old phone
- (877) 443-4464