- With the Visa eClaims web site, customers can learn some of the most valuable reasons to have a Visa card, like emergency card replacement, zero liability, and the auto rental collision damage waiver
- These benefits are available on all
- All cards that are issued by Visa can take advantage of Visa Checkout online, which is a more secure way to shop online at almost any web site
To file a claim with Visa Card Benefit Services, customers just need to fill out the Visa claim form with their 16 digit card number and their full name. All claims will be reviewed by a Visa claims specialist and will be responded to within 5 business days.
Visa eclaims Comments
- Every card issued by Visa comes with certain benefits that go beyond standard debit or credit card services, with some benefits that are available to any Visa card, and some benefits that are only to exclusive Visa Signature customers
- Visa Signature cards also include the Visa Concierge service, travel and emergency assistance services, Visa Signature shopping (including wine and food plus entertainment options), and Visa Warranty manager services
What does Visa rental car coverage protect?
To activate rental car collision coverage with Visa, customers need to complete their entire rental transaction with an eligible Visa card and will nee to decline the collision damage waiver coverage that is offered by the rental company. With this coverage, Visa will provide compensation for damage that results collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
Visa rental car coverage only protects against rental periods that are not longer than 15 days in the cardholder’s country of residents, and no longer than 31 days outside of the cardholder’s normal country of residence.
To contact a Visa representative about card benefits