- Guests who have visited a Disney Park may receive an invitation to take a survey related to their guest experience. Each customer who completes this survey will be rewarded with a discount that can be used in Disney Store or for a Disney vacation
- The Disney survey is by invitation only. To begin taking the survey, Disney guests will need to enter their unique password
- The invitation to take the Disney survey is usually received in the mail on a small, white postcard
Since Disney parks receive guests from all over the world, the Disney survey is available to be taken in over 15 different languages, so guests can choose the language they’re most comfortable with. Guests are selected randomly to take the Disney survey, but it is considered a badge of honor to be selected to give feedback to the park. The Disney survey will ask questions that guests will rate 1 to 10, and covers just about every aspect of a vacation to the park.
Disney Survey Comments
- Once guests have completed the Disney
- This Disney survey reward is good for up to 60 month from the date of issue for a vacation discount, and up to 12 months for use in a Disney store
- All survey feedback information will be kept private
What to Know About Disney Parks
In addition to their theme parks that attract international visitors, Disney also has a line of very successful cruise ships: the Magic, the Wonder, the Dream, and the Fantasy.
- The first Disney Park opened in 1955 in California, followed in 1977 by a Disney Park in Florida
- All together, Disney parks are visited by over 134 million people each year
- Disney has main theme parks located in Florida, California, Tokyo, and Paris, along with Shanghai and Hong Kong
To contact Disney Parks corporate offices:
- WDW Community Relations Walt Disney World Co., P.O. Box 10,000, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830