Fortiva Card Servicing
- Customers who have a credit card through Fortiva Financial services can log on to make a payment towards their account
- Applicants can check the status of a Fortiva credit card application by calling 1-800-443-1305
- Payment on a Fortiva credit card can be made by phone, mail, online, through Western Union or through any financial institution (an Automatic Payment Plan is is withdrawn directly out of a checking account)
New applicants for a Fortiva card will receive their card within two weeks of being approved. Once the card is received in the mail, customers can call the number on the back of the card if they want to add an authorized user to their Fortiva card.
Fortiva Card Servicing Comments
- Once a Fortiva card is received, customers can activate it online to have access to viewing all transactions, reviewing payment history, seeing the current balance, and even adding multiple bank accounts as
- An online account services password with Fortiva never expires, and only needs to be reset if the customer requests
The cutoff time to make a Fortiva payment online is 5 p.m. Eastern time on the day of the due date. Payments submitted before this time will not be considered late, but payments sent in after 5 p.m. will be late. Payments mailed in to Fortiva should be sent to Fortiva MasterCard Credit Card, PO Box 790156, St. Louis, MO 63179-0156.
More info about Fortiva
Fortiva is a national loan and credit card company that has over 20 years of loan underwriting experience and has funded more than $25 billion in “less than prime” loans. Fortiva offers a popular “Second Look” financing option that is a loan with longer terms and lower payments than normal lending options, a great choice for people that may have less than perfect credit or a lower credit score.
To contact Fortiva Financial:
- P.O.Box 10555, Atlanta, GA 30348-5555