Beck’s Beer Settlement
- Marty v. Anheuser Busch, which was filed in response to several concerns regarding the Beck’s Beer brand, is currently pending in court.
- According to the suit, Anheuser Busch has implied that it’s Beck’s Beer brand is imported from Europe, and charges import prices even though the beer is brewed domestically.
- Anheuser Busch has responded that it hasn’t done anything illegal or dishonest.
The lawsuit continues to state that the brewing company is generating unjust profits based on misrepresentation and dishonesty. At this time, the settlement claim is only a proposal, and has not been finalized in court at this time.
- Per the terms of the settlement,
- Claimants don’t need proof of purchase to get their compensation. However, if class members can’t furnish proof of purchase, the court will cap their reward at a maximum of $12.00.
- No maximum payout is specified as long as class members can provide proof of purchase.
- Class members may include any customer who has purchased a Beck’s Beer product between 1 May 2011 and 23 June 2019.
Class members must complete a claims form to receive payment. Always remember that if you file for a reward as a class member, you relinquish your right to bring your own suit against Anheuser Busch regarding this issue.
Claims Administration Information
- Class members who wish to object to the settlement must file with the Court no later than 29 September 2019.
- The final hearing, which will iron out and finalize the details of the settlement, will take place on 20 October.
- Settlement members who wish to claim compensation must submit a
- Settlement members can file claims via mail, or online at beckersbeersettlement.com
Filing online is the simplest and most effective way to ensure you submit your claim form by the deadline. If you have trouble completing the claim form, or simply want more information regarding the settlement, call 888-881-0318 as soon as possible.