Commerce Bank Activate
- Use the last four digits of a social security number or tax identification number in order to activate a Commerce banking card online
- The activation process should take less than 2 minutes to complete assuming the customer has all the required information on hand
- The 16-digit account number from the card will be needed in order to activate the service
The Commerce Bank Activate service is free to use and is operated by Commerce Bancshares, Inc who is member FDIC (and an Equal Housing Lender). Those who are having issues or problems activating a Commerce bank card account online can dial 800-453-2265 to speak with an US Based Commerce customer service agent.
Commerce Bank Activate Comments
- Only available to current Commerce
- Designed for US-based customers only but can be accessed from overseas
- Can be linked with a Commerce checking account which offers is designed to make banking easier for you and help reach financial goals
Please note when opening a Commerce checking account the customer must have a minimum balance of $500 Direct Deposit OR 30 Debit Card transactions during the month ($100 to open) in order to avoid a nasty service charge. If Commerce checking account customer do not meet one of the above criteria they will be charged a costly $8 monthly service charge which will be directed debited from their checking account.
Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
- Kansas City based financial holding company
- Founded in 1865 as the Kansas City Savings Association by Mr. Francis Reid Long (May 19, 1812 – May 22, 1881)
- Publicly traded company and can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol CBSH
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. has over 20 billion US Dollars in total assets and employs more than 4500 people. The firms corporate office can be found at 1000 Walnut Street Kansas City, MO 64106 and reached by phone by calling 816-234-2000 (please do not call this number in regards to the Commerce Bank Activate service).